Am I crazy? After you see this, you may say absolutely. Well have a look at this. David Hamel. He lived about 50 miles from me in Gilmore Ontario. I live in Barrys Bay. Anyways, I went to see this guy with a buddy of mine. When I walked away I could not believe what I saw. A couple years later I was working on an electrical installation in a house and stopped in to see if I could get some photo's. Unfortunately Mr Hamel passed on. The govt came in and took everything he had.

http://www.world-famous.com/DavidHamel.html

I find that interesting, Do I think you're crazy no, who am I to judge. One man's insanity is anothers stroke of genius. I believe that the things yet to be discovered on and in this world of ours will amaze us as much as the technology we have today would amaze those who lived in the early to mid 19th century and before. I find Nickola Tesla had some interesting stuff going on also.

The govt came in and took everything he had.

That alone says a lot about what he had going on. If Big Brother wants it, it has some merit. No!!! I'm not a member of the tin foil hat consortium :P :taunt:

Edited by #1 Greywolf

Am I crazy? After you see this, you may say absolutely. Well have a look at this. David Hamel. He lived about 50 miles from me in Gilmore Ontario. I live in Barrys Bay. Anyways, I went to see this guy with a buddy of mine. When I walked away I could not believe what I saw. A couple years later I was working on an electrical installation in a house and stopped in to see if I could get some photo's. Unfortunately Mr Hamel passed on. The govt came in and took everything he had.

http://www.world-famous.com/DavidHamel.html

I think I saw a tv show about perpetual motion machines and that guy was on it. The show has a Physics Phd expert who would give a monetary reward to the person who invents are true perpetual motion machine. The expert went to Europe and was able to disprove this massive machine that looked like it could be a perpetual motion device but was proven wrong. Quite interesing link you posted. And I can't answer your question. Like a comedian once said, "How do you know if that homeless guy talking to himself is crazy? For all we know he could be telepathically talking to another crazy homeless guy."

I find that interesting, Do I think you're crazy no, who am I to judge. One man's insanity is anothers stroke of genius. I believe that the things yet to be discovered on and in this world of ours will amaze us as much as the technology we have today would amaze those who lived in the early to mid 19th century and before. I find Nickola Tesla had some interesting stuff going on also.

That alone says a lot about what he had going on. If Big Brother wants it, it has some merit. No!!! I'm not a member of the tin foil hat consortium :P :taunt:

I always was interested in Tesla. He had some very interesting ideas on the use of electricity. As I recall, the discussion about his so called death ray was simply transmitting electrical power without the use of cables making avaiable to everyone. Too bad the press portarys him as a nutter. Funny thing is that when he died, the government confiscated all his works. Please dont make fun of my tin foil hat. It's very fashionable :lol: .

I think I saw a tv show about perpetual motion machines and that guy was on it.

If you recall there was a guy with a giant ferris wheel, some guy in Norway too using something like a bowling ball and 2 bicycle rims. I saw that documentary too, on Biography or Discovery Channels.

I always was interested in Tesla. He had some very interesting ideas on the use of electricity.
I have a couple buddies in Toronto who built one. That was cool too.

I often tell people there are two things in life that I have seen that were amazing, the birth of my daughter and this guy. You should have seen when he put three pieces of the saucer together, the wind from the fans was intense. He had it anchored in the cement floor with 1 inch re-rod. Imagine the cost of having the granite balls and cups ground down to precision.

In a couple days I will try to do a video of the basic demonstration he showed us before putting the saucers together.

Edited by Avroman

If you recall there was a guy with a giant ferris wheel, some guy in Norway too using something like a bowling ball and 2 bicycle rims. I saw that documentary too, on Biography or Discovery Channels.

I have a couple buddies in Toronto who built one. That was cool too.

I often tell people there are two things in life that I have seen that were amazing, the birth of my daughter and this guy. You should have seen when he put three pieces of the saucer together, the wing from the fans was intense. He had it anchored in the cement floor with 1 inch re-rod. Imagine the cost of having the granite balls and cups ground down to precision.

In a couple days I will try to do a video of the basic demonstration he showed us before putting the saucers together.

Yes that sounds like the tv show I saw. Sounds very interesting and would like to see that video.

Yes that sounds like the tv show I saw. Sounds very interesting and would like to see that video.

Give me a couple hours, did a short video on the Hamel theory. Also talked to a buddy, Raymond Hill in Toronto. He is going to try get me some video of a few versions of Tesla coils he built.

Happy some people are getting a laugh or interest out of this post. I know it has nothing to do with modeling but it sure is fun. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Buddy sent me a picture yesterday of a Tesla coil. Apparently he is going to ship me one in a few days. Can't wait. Here is the video of the one he is sending me.

tesla1.JPG

Edited by Avroman