For next raffle should I add twitter ?

Hal, first off thanks for the fun that is the Raffle every year

I think it could be good when you are tweeting the names, But the issue would be when we start to get rambunctious in there it could get harder to follow than a white rabbit in a snowstorm.

William G

How many members have twitter accounts ?

Would adding tweets to the chat room and ARC add to the fun

or make it took difficult to follow

What do you think ?

@breadboard8999

First of all thanks to breadboard, Pete and others who organize and donate prizes each year to this fun ARC event. :thumbsup:

I dig the chatroom. Could add twitter if you want but I wouldn't solely use twitter. I refuse to get a twitter. I've never understood the point of it.

Bigasshammm has a point there. Plus he posts some really funny things in the chatroom even if it's on the verge of vulgarity for some.

Hal, first off thanks for the fun that is the Raffle every year

I think it could be good when you are tweeting the names, But the issue would be when we start to get rambunctious in there it could get harder to follow than a white rabbit in a snowstorm.

William G

William is right that we can be a rambunctious bunch especially when it comes to the guess what number I'm thinking game.

With all the fun in the chatroom last year, I can't wait for the fun to begin again. Personally I like to see the winners posted in the chatroom first because it would probably where most ARC members would be due to the instant laughs, etc.

Thanks for organizing the raffle, always a great evening of fun :)

While I can see the point of having more communication channels I think it is quite nice to have a single, common chat room for all to chat and discuss with fellow modellers for an evening. The discussion is always lively (with admittedly rather random subjects ;)) and to me it's the biggest part of the raffle.

Arnaud

Bigasshammm has a point there. Plus he posts some really funny things in the chatroom even if it's on the verge of vulgarity for some.

I don't try to be vulgar. Maybe the constantness of my

name is vulgar enough? Lol.

I think the twitter announcements are a great idea. Would allow people that are away from the chat to get in their selections right away.

Why must Xmas be so far away?