welcome to the ARC Amour Group build

GVoakes will be the mod on this one, and whom ever HE wants to have help him. The official start date is May 1.

GVoakes will list his rules of the road when he is able.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Grant need to know if I can join? My build is already 50% at work. Its in Work in progress the Green M1A1.

Eric

Sure! Looks really good! I have the Dragon M1A1 and Legend upgrade set in the stash, so it's interesting to see how the Tamiya kit goes together as well as the modifications you are making on it. Really like the anti-slip coating!

Grant

Do we HAVE to do a WIP? Hate those things. I like making the model and showing it once its done.

Nope. If you feel like it, at least keep us updated on how things are going.

G

I might, I'm a bit inspired to do a Magach 5.

But at my build rate it might be a few years....

GVoakes will be the mod on this one, and whom ever HE wants to have help him. The official start date is May 1.

GVoakes will list his rules of the road when he is able.

Whats the END DATE????

Do we HAVE to do a WIP? Hate those things. I like making the model and showing it once its done.

Just take pictures as you go, then hit us all at once, gotta see some of that extra work put into a build.

Curt

• 2 weeks later...

Starting soon - been busy build a cat adoption center for a group we volunteer for.

1:1 scale is somewaht more finicky than 1:35 (unless you're building one of the limited run kits. Then all bets are off)

I know this sucks, but I have to back out of this group build. I am having to get rid of most of my modeling stuff because of some financial issues . . . . this kit got placed on the chopping block . . . .

• 3 months later...