Hello all,

With a few days to go before the start of the GB, I thought I would see what everyone plans on building?

I have the new Zvezda T-90 which I picked up a few months ago. Going by the on-line builds and reviews, it looks like it will be a great kit! I may end up adding some aftermarket (not sure what, yet) or just go OOB.

I do have a few projects to finish up first, so I may not be starting right at the 1st of May.

Grant

I will be doing multiple builds for the GB.

First off, I will be building the Tamiya M2 Bradley w/interior (kit 35132). I opened the box this morning and started (the tracks and road wheels are on the bench), seems to be a good kit from what I read. It will be OOB, not sure if I will do it for Desert Storm or NATO. Any suggestions or information on this vehicle is much appreciated.

M2Bradley3.jpg

M2Bradley2.jpg

My other build is still up in the air, I am hoping to pick something up on vacation in Vegas in a couple of weeks. Hoping to find some modern artillery for a second entry.

Darryl

• 3 months later...