G 4 SUPERGALEB DEDICATED TO MY FATHER

This set of color profiles is dedicated to my father who died last year on 29th april. So i decide to remember him with profiles of aircraft SOKO G-4 Supergaleb. He worked on production of this plane in Soko Mostar aircraft production facility for about 35 years.

So, this is for you dad.

galeb.jpg

This set of color profiles is dedicated to my father who died last year on 29th april. So i decide to remember him with profiles of aircraft SOKO G-4 Supergaleb. He worked on production of this plane in Soko Mostar aircraft production facility for about 35 years.

So, this is for you dad.

galeb.jpg

KANASVELIKA2.jpg

Very nice profiles!

I had a pleasure meeting IÅ¡tvan at one of the airshows and he was even so kind to give me OVC badge and CD. Was very sadened when I've heard of the G-4 crash and his loss.

Very nice profiles!

I had a pleasure meeting IÅ¡tvan at one of the airshows and he was even so kind to give me OVC badge and CD. Was very sadened when I've heard of the G-4 crash and his loss.

You are lucky man. IÅ¡tvan was one of best Serbian pilot and we proud of him very much.

Thnx man and just for you another one profile

This one is Republika srpska air force during 1992 - 1995 period of war in Bosnia and Herzegovina

vrs.jpg

• 1 month later...

It sure is a great tribute to your father. It's nice to see the supergaleb in so many schemes. I believe if things happened a little differently, there would have been a lot many more built and flying around the world.

Nice Work!!