Changing email address

Hi,

Please forgive me if this is in the wrong place, but can the administrators help. I have been away for a long time as i was made redundant a year ago, but as i don't have internet at home. Work let me use my email address, but as the company doesn't exist anymore my email address on my profile can't be accessed. I have tried to change it to my new email address as i now have a laptop and use wifi spots. But i get a message saying info has been sent to my now defunct email address on what to do. Which i can't get at anymore.

Would it be better to set up a new profile, or can anyone advise me on what to do,

Forgive my waffling,

Thanks.

Hi,

Please forgive me if this is in the wrong place, but can the administrators help. I have been away for a long time as i was made redundant a year ago, but as i don't have internet at home. Work let me use my email address, but as the company doesn't exist anymore my email address on my profile can't be accessed. I have tried to change it to my new email address as i now have a laptop and use wifi spots. But i get a message saying info has been sent to my now defunct email address on what to do. Which i can't get at anymore.

Would it be better to set up a new profile, or can anyone advise me on what to do,

Forgive my waffling,

Thanks.

rodders,

I had to do something similar recently ..so I sent a PM to SBARC who changed it for ME..so maybe that would be easier for you..

tell him what your new e mail address is to be and he will help you out and etc etc...

of course you will have to also remember your own pasword which Steve will not want to know as long as HE KNOWS what yor NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS IS...if you want to keep it private once you have him change it then use your setting to do just that so no one will know unless you tell them via PM ;or you can leave it so that everyone can see your e mail ..

Hope that helps..

HOLMES