which scale F-35B do you like?

Why a B again? Why not an A? Please? in 1/72?

because the fujimi kit is bloody difficult/expensive to get in the states. plus STOVL is more interesting than the conventional airfarce version.

Edited by rustywelder

because the fujimi kit is bloody difficult/expensive to get in the states. plus STOVL is more interesting than the conventional airfarce version.

Well, both shops I go to here have them, so perhaps that difficulty wasn't apparent to me.

I never looked at the price because personally I have no interest in the B version, but the A, since that's what Canada will be getting.

I'd think the A version, what with more countries opting for it, would be of greater interest? Isn't it only USMC and maybe the RN who's going with the B?

I'll have to echo several previous comments - 72nd, please.

And start with the A model since it will be used by more operators than the B.

The B is only going to the USMC, the Brits, whoops change that decided to get it after all, wait, no, maybe........

Then do the C model once it's final setup is confirmed, why do a prototype unless you want to help out the resin aftermarket gang.

Well, both shops I go to here have them, so perhaps that difficulty wasn't apparent to me.

I never looked at the price because personally I have no interest in the B version, but the A, since that's what Canada will be getting.

I'd think the A version, what with more countries opting for it, would be of greater interest? Isn't it only USMC and maybe the RN who's going with the B?

Don,t get me wrong I'd love to see the lot of them, but as a Harrier junkie It's the harrier replacement that interests me most. And the other problem is the fujimi kit has a few inaccuracy that need sorting.And after we get a proper "B" the "A" model is next on my list.

Anything from A to Z will do for me and of course not to small, not to big... yeap 1/48 would be perfect! But please :pray: ...please, mind those panels and the engraving, don't follow Hasergawa's example with the :soapbox: F-22. Thats all from me... I start dreaming the diorama base :hmmm:

if you want to sell as many as possible, 1/48th. And no open panels and just the part of the engine that is visable during take off and landing.

Chuck

:banana:1/48 :banana:1/48 :banana:1/48

(not a Hotwheels aeroplane or a G.I Joe aeroplane)

-and you can do other versions too; because- "commonality will make it more affordable" !

Edited by ixgr1

USMC in 1/32 scale would be my operator and scale.

I already have a 1/40th scale F-35B Desk top on a stand on my desk but a 1/32 scale detailed kit built by me would be best.

This way anyone coming into my office could see what we are actually makeing.

Sometimes you get so involved with building an aircraft you loose sight into what you are actually working on.

I have found having models in my office the larger and detailed the better.

They see what they are working on and appreciate it more.........A Boost in moral I guess you could call it.....

1/72nd of the -35A, since most countries opting for that.

Where do guys put all these larger scale models?? 1/72 military and 1/200 civilian is what I build and I'm maxed out for space!!