VFA-103 Jolly Rogers

Anyone else notice that the Jolly Rogers have gone back to black and white? Maybe i am late to the dance, but these are the only pictures I have seen, and neither one is very clear. These pictures were posted a few days ago to navy.mil. Anyone else have anything?

link 1

link 2

...it would be easy to do with existing decals for Victory 103, except for the striping with the chevrons. I'm not about to assume the F-14B's similarly marked in the '90s would have the same dimensions to the chevrons/stripes so as to use those decals, though....

This might have to be my next bird for the Jolly Rogers 72nd collection (currently 30 strong).

Yep, 103 went back to the black and white scheme back in Nov 2010 for Vic 201.

The new scheme for Vic 200 was done in May or June 2011.

Here's Vic 201 just out of the paint barn..note the lack of crew names.

IMG_5476.jpg

And Vic 200 in the barn just after the new scheme was applied.

NewPaintScheme-2004June2.jpg

Have a new VF/VFA-103 sheet in the works for this summer. Covers a bit of history and a few options. It done in decals before...

Best things I've read on the interwebs all day. I've been looking for any one of your VFA-103 sheets on eBay for a while. Then when I finally have the cash to buy them they are gone.

We've had 48047 VFA-103 sheet in stock on the website until 4 days ago. Now they're sold out.

I may have 1 or 2 copies of the original 48006 VFA-103 sheetin the garage in the spares bin. It's got a tear in a few stencil pieces but otherwise perfect with no instructions printed.

Gents:

I'm game if someone would send a walkaround.

Mark

Wolfpak Decals

Mark-

Did you not get the CD I sent you a while back?

It contained the VFA-103 CAG and CO jets with a couple of E-2's and some tomcats.

If not, PM me your address again and I'll re-send on the 22nd.