1/35 MD 500 Defender IAF

Bill, That Defender is absolutely amazing, love it!!

Rod.

I second that, outstanding job of a pretty unique helo.

Supposedly they racked up an impressive number of tank kills during the 1982 Lebanon war. Not much out there on their involvement in the war but I'm sure it is an interesting story.

Bill, you've done a great job on your Defender.

Yes, the Defender in Israeli hands has been quite successful as regards tank kills. In fact, the first helicopter to achieve a tank kill with the IDF/AF was the Hughes 500 M-D Defender and not the Cobra! The best reference I have seen for the Israeli Defender is the October 2009 issue of "Scale Aircraft Modelling" magazine.

LD.

• 1 month later...

Holy cow! You really like the little birds don't you. You should think about making a little write up about any of the issues with the Dragon kit and how you overcome them. After 4 kits in a row you should be getting pretty darn good at building them!

Ray

Edited by rotorwash

Holy cow! You really like the little bids don't you. You should think about making a little write up any of the issues with the Dragon kit and how you overcome them. After 4 kits in a row you should be getting pretty darn good at building them!

Ray

What Ray said. :popcorn:

Holy cow! You really like the little birds don't you. You should think about making a little write up about any of the issues with the Dragon kit and how you overcome them. After 4 kits in a row you should be getting pretty darn good at building them!

Ray

It'll problem, because my English isn't good, but test oneself.

Answer of build will be here

Edited by bbill