CD48016 - JASDF/JMSDF UH-60J

• 11 months later...

Hi Kursad! With the mind numbing amount of great decals you are now releasing, I suspect that this decal sheet has dropped in priority. Hopefully, the 1/72 version of the JASDF/JMSDF UH-60J is still somewhere on your list. I have a few Hasegawa UH-60J kits that could use your decals! :worship:/>

Have fun modeling

Mike

:cheers:/>

This project was/is dependent on the Wolfpack conversion kit, which is yet to materialize. To complicate things further, my Japanese distributor has gone out of business, so distribution in Japan is still iffy. I want to put this artwork to use in one way or another, so I will release a 1/72 sheet at some point. But a 1/48 sheet will have to wait for a kit or a comprehensive conversion kit.

I'd take one in 1/72, if only to put on an Osprey ;)

Hi Kursad! With the mind numbing amount of great decals you are now releasing, I suspect that this decal sheet has dropped in priority. Hopefully, the 1/72 version of the JASDF/JMSDF UH-60J is still somewhere on your list. I have a few Hasegawa UH-60J kits that could use your decals!

+1

Have a few Fujimi and Hase UH-60Js that need proper decals!

I really want to put this artwork to use in some way - trust me. It is just not the highest priority for the time being; but I am constantly looking for a willing resin partner to make a complete conversion kit in 1/48 (not only the nose, but all the accoutrement like the bubble windows, antenna fit etc.). It is on the 1/72 release list for sometime in the future, but printing both scales simultaneously will yield significant cost savings.

Edited by KursadA
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi. I'm interested in this too.

Here are some references for the anniversary schemes.

http://masm.fr/galleryjapanHelo.htm

Beyond the antennas on the nose and the bulged windows, what's not in the kit?

JASDF/JMSDF UH-60J have quite a few antennae and small details that are not on the 1/48 kits. The nose and bulged windows are enough to discourage almost all but the most determined helicopter modelers, though.

I highly appreciate a decal sheet and a conversion set for such a helo in 1/48! Besides the white-orange USCG HH-60 I only like those striking japanese Blackhawks, and nothing else. Sorry for the olive drab and grey guys.

I hope my lines could encourage you for this project!

Yes, I have long given up on giving exact dates for releases unless they are already ready to print. That said, the 1/72 UH-60J sheet is in the pipeline. I will release it at a suitable time of my choosing - I have only few release slots every month, and most of those have to be assigned to sheets for new kits.

• 8 years later...
On 1/26/2015 at 12:03 PM, KursadA said:

Realmente quiero poner esta obra de arte en uso de alguna manera, confía en mí. Simplemente no es la máxima prioridad por el momento; pero constantemente estoy buscando un socio de resina dispuesto a hacer un kit de conversión completo en 1/48 (no solo la nariz, sino todo el equipamiento como las ventanas de burbuja, ajuste de antena, etc.). Está en la lista de versiones 1/72 para algún momento en el futuro, pero imprimir ambas escalas generará simultáneamente ahorros de costos significativos.

Hello, I hope it's not too late, just a couple of days ago I accidentally came
across this post, they sent you an E-mail to Caracal Models, I have the conversion
set for the interior and exterior of the UH-60J JASDF/ JMSDF in 1/48, in the middle
of 2020 I finished the master and left it saved when I couldn't find a decal sheet
to be able to decorate it in that version of the two blue colors, it also includes
the parts for the UH-60j SP update and the update UH-60JII and could make the parts
for the 40th anniversary UH-60J that it wears in the nose
Edited by Gekko
  • 4 weeks later...
The master for the interior and exterior conversion for the UH-60J JASDF/JMSDF in 1/48 is ready, finished and updated, now we have to prepare the pieces to make the molds and be able to take the first casting tests.
Does anyone know how I can upload images here to show the model with the pieces presented?

I received the photos and they really look great. I will share them here in the thread tonight when I get home. I think these conversion sets will really sell well if you can make them in quantity and market them effectively.