Converting the beautiful Zvezda Bf109 F-.2 into a G-2

When everything will be "buttoned up" little in the cockpit will remain visible but it's been a hell of a fun working on it!With a little tweaking,sweating,cursing,more tweaking,pushing,pulling and a dozen cuppas it looks like things will fit properly (touching wood while I'm writing that!)!Again...this kit is a real gem and the fit of parts equals and in some cases surpasses the best Tammy kits but adding details will put you in trouble if you won't plan a good dose of test fitting!

I know...I know...there's an ejector pin mark on the "pan" of the pilot's seat but it will be either covered with a Milliput cyushion or the seat belts! :coolio:

Ciao by now

Manu

PB181137_zps2e9b2aaa.jpg

PB181138_zpsd9d4801d.jpg

PB181140_zps5f924f9f.jpg

PB181141_zpsb9123684.jpg

PB181142_zps0c87eca0.jpg

This is right at the top end of modelling! For my money, Zvezda are absolutely the best injection-moulded kits around right now, but that engine and interior work you have done is, literally, sublime. On course for BOTY, definitely!

Canuck63, just found your build thread. OMG, what a fantastic effort of detailing the engine. And the cockpit is a mini kit all by itself. The more detail you add, the overall look and effect is just that much greater to the viewer who sees it as a whole.

Joel

Thank you very much for stopping and watchin guys....hope to post more soon!To avoid burn-out I've turned my attention to a 1/32 Eduard Emil which I'll post one of these days!

Cheers

Manu

In many pictures cables,wires and hoses look quite thick and out of scale...they may be a tad "oversized" to help with painting but they're not THAT oversize...blame it to my iPhione and photographic skills (or lack thereof!) :whistle:

Cheers

Manu