Looks good to me, I'm no expert though. I didn't get much chance to work on these after I got out of AIT. I do remember there being a cover over the pivot point of the gun to keep stuff from getting caught when the gun went up and down that seems to be missing on this version. I might add this to my stash since I've been eyeing a few other brands on evilbay

will you guys be comming out with the early version used in Vietnam? Also being as your more than half way there; how about an M108? Onething I did notice was with the bore vac. The lock nuts holding it in place were different on the one I cleaned.

gary

Looks pretty good. I would have liked to see some of the handles and other smaller pieces on the hatches as separate items. The details look a little soft.

I also don't like the way the track end connectors around the idler and sprocket look to be separate pieces, while the long runs look to be solid pieces without holes. The road wheels and sprocket look nice. The idler looks really good with the lightening holes on them.

The boomerang-shaped cover for the flotation system is gone, as it should be for an M109A2 and onward.

I hope you plan on a whole line of M108/M109s. An M992 FAASV would be nice too.

Edited by HeavyArty