• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've only ordered once from them and will never do so again. Ordered a set of Eduard PE from them once. It finally showed up 1.5 months after I ordered. It was missing a sheet. So I sent it back with a letter explaining the deal and everything. I called just to confirm the issue. Another month went by and I got the same exact item back that I had sent off. So I had to call about 6 times over a period of a few days to get a response. Finally got somebody on the line and she said no problem just send it back and they would fix it. OK so I sent the item back with another letter and even circled the missing sheet on the instruction page just sh they knew exactly what was not there. Sent it off priority mail with delivery confirmation and everything. Two months went by and didn't hear anything. So I called back and the lady said they hadn't received anything. She said she would check around and finally found the package on her desk unopened and said she would send a new one out asap. Well that was a year ago and still haven't seen a thing. That was my one and only time ever using them. Glad I was only out 15 bucks. Eventually found the item through greatmodels.com and had it to my door in 3 days.

• 1 month later...

Sorry you had such bad luck Nerdling. I've bought stuff from them quite a bit and they seem to have better luck with the esoteric stuff compared to Squadron. Like the others said they're a bit slow with the shipping and order processing but if you're patient they'll get you taken care of.

• 1 month later...

I've ordered from them a few times, and have no complaints about their service. I got what I ordered, and they are very good about communicating with me if I have to wait. I will likely order from them again.

HTH,

Marc

I use Roll Models oftern as I tend to like their prices better than Squadrons and their shipping cost is comparable so they come out a little cheaper in the wash.

I have used them regualarly for the last three years or so and been largely happy. Their shipping time is slow though so if you need something for a current project then look at putting it aside for a couple of weeks. Also their website is not always that helpful if you need to see what you are buying. Some items have no images but as long as you know what you need this is no problem.

Overall though you cannot beat the selection and diversity that they offer on most of the other web shops with the exception of maybe hannants.

I would not have any qualms recommending them to you.

Zach