New website launch 10% off ARC members GA location

Hello everyone. I just wanted to take a monet to announce the opening of our web store, www.TS-Productionsstore.com . We are a small company, focusing on conventions, but also offer products on the website. And we are open to locals whod like to save on shipping as well, so your welcome to place orders and pick them up. I know the current stock list is small. We are a new and growing company. So, if there is anything not in stock, or something you dont see at all listed, feel free to email, and we can order it. I try to be as competitive as I can on prices as well. Please take a quick look and use code ARC10 for an extra 10% for the remaining part of May.

Good luck! Looks to be a lot of potential with your site! I will keep an eye open.

-Jim

Hey thankyou very much Jim, I appreciate that. I know its small compared to the vast amount of hobby sites, but Im just starting out, so God willing we'll get big enough to carry a good variety. The shows are our main effort, but I figured offering stock or discounts while we're not traveling would benefit the forums and locals around here.

• 2 weeks later...