Trumpeter 1/32 AV-8b II Plus needs help!!!

Hi Chris.

I realize that you have many ongoing projects. If you don't mind, I'd like to propose another one for your future consideration.

As is widely known, all versions of the Trumpeter 1/32 Harrier kits have badly shaped underwing pylons, and no centerline pylon is provided. The II Plus kit additionally has totally incorrect Engine Fire Access Ports on top of the wing.

The missing centerline pylon isn't a big deal, but the underwing pylons and II Plus Engine Fire Access Ports (should be cone-shaped, not half-round) desperately need corrections. These are prominent features, and detract from an otherwise decent-looking Harrier. Perhaps someone else has other Harrier corrections they'd like to suggest. If enough other Harrier fans agree, maybe correction sets could be a profitable project for you.

From the other excellent Zactomodel products I have, I know your work is superb, as is your customer service. Whatever you decide, I wish you much continued success. Thank you for providing such useful products.

Pete

:thumbsup2:

That would be great! I've ask about all the resin guys to help out with those "frog eye" scoops on the top of the wings and fuselege, and never got any responce. Come on Zactoman, work your magic.

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...