1:32 JASDF F-15 decals

Hi Guys,

I've got a big F-15 that I've been looking for an interesting colour scheme for and came across this:

scaled.jpg

Do any of you know if anyone makes decals for this scheme and if so where I can get my hands on some?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Dean

Can't say much with any authority on the decals but keep in mind that is a F-15DJ and not the same as a US C model. The D is more similar to an E but without the conformal fuel tanks. I'm sure others will chime in with more specifics as to the differences.

The only time I have seen this scheme was on a 1/144 pre painted kit by Doyusha that I have. Not the same but maybe search around for this.

F-15DJ The JASDF does have some cool stuff. I have decals for some the cooler schemes but all in 1/144.

thanks for that.

I'm not too concerned about DJ's, D's, C's and E's. I've never seen an F-15 in person and am not likely to in this lifetime so I'm just after a colourful paint job that'll look good on the shelf. I get bored with the plain greys pretty quickly. I just build for the fun of it rather than for 100% accuracy. Thanks to our government we don't have any fighters anymore :wacko:

But if anyone has any suggestions for an interesting, colourful scheme that decals are available for please let me know. If I can't find much I'll probably do the Israeli camo scheme. It's already primed and preshaded. I'm working on it between stages of my B-2 build.

Cheers

Dean

• 2 weeks later...