Well the end is near for this GB, sadly :crying2:

loads of nice builds going on, and some superb finished ones!!!

do you guys think that we should extend the GB

Regards,

Mikkel

Edited by MIG Mikkel

My move disrupted my building more than I had hoped (expected yes, but I was optimistic). Still haven't found the Curtiss Hawk II I bought for the GB but I'm starting the Guatemalian P-26 and hope to squeeze it in under the wire.

It was a very neat idea for a GB and I would jump in if another is done in the future.

I should be done the Corsair... I got sidetracked due to frustration with the windscreen fit when I had to remove, fix and remask 3 times.

However, I laid down all the colours yesterday. Hopfully glossing it up tonight for decals on Sunday.... so close.... so close... maybe a small extension would be good for me so that I don't rush the last bit.

Well - if I can get it glossed up tomorrow and start the decals on Tuesday I might just make it under the wire! Its all good - I love how it is turning out so I don't want to rush it. I am really glad that I got to participate and build this Agentine Corsair!

I would certainly appreciate an extension, Sir. As I said in my build thread, I am reasonably sure I will manage to make it, but there is no margin of safety in the calculation....

• 1 month later...

Well this is the end!

First a HUGE thanks to Pep!! bet your a all busy with other stuff :D

And a very HUGE THANKS To all that partisipated in this GB :)

Please every one that have finished models post in the gallery!!! as soon as possible :woot.gif:

All the models are great!!!! :jaw-dropping: Very fine work gents :thumbsup: we still have five Aztec sheets, agian please post some photo's ;)

Very best regards

Mikkel :)

I join in the thanks to our host, Mr. Mikkel. This was a great idea, and a lot of fun. I have been wanting to do a Chilean Hawk for some time, and it was good to get off-center on it and actually do the thing.

Since we are only 7 finished (sorry mister Tango, you'll have to post in the Gallery, to win :) I'll try to find prices for the last two :)

anyone not wanting a price :rolleyes::whistle: :P LOL!!

Cheers,

Mikkel