Damaged books for sale

I have a few more damaged books here that I need to clear out. As always, they are physically damaged, ie. bent corners, creased covers, etc. No pages are missing or anything like that. I have several Early Viper Guides and Viper Story, Part I: F-16s of the Air National Guard, a handful of Modern Viper Guides, and two Modern Super Hornet Guides. I also have 7 Modern Phantom Guides that suffered some kind of water damage at some point. I don't know if they're suitable for use, but if you're interested, get in touch with me and I'll give you the details.

Price is $30. As a reminder, YOU CANNOT ORDER THESE THROUGH THE REID AIR SITE. You can only pay be Paypal because the shopping cart does not recognize the reduced price. Shipping is $5 inside the US, $9.50 for Canada, and $19 for overseas destinations.

Due to the fact that I have a very limited number of these, it may be wise to e-mail me first to make sure I still have them. jmelampy2 (at) cinci dot rr.com.

Thanks boys!

Edited by jmel