big...bad...beautiful....!!

How-in-the-hell does that nose gear retract? Is the top on a trolley that moves to the rear???

the first movement of the carriage to the front ... only the lower part, however, because there is a junction on the main harnesses that come down from the bay cart ... executed this movement .... is retracted back and the that's it .....

I did not invent anything .... it's real ..... and if you look on youtube you can find various videos where you can see how it moves the nose gear....check!!

sorry for my bad english and ciao ciao -GIO-

Bellissimo, bravo bravo bravo.

One question: what did you use to model the rear cover? I mean the one in place of the gun on the production aircraft.

thank's Fulvio....

Tamiya epoxy putty quick type....,sandpaper and a bit of patience ......

ciao ciao -GIO-

Oh my, what an amazing job! The finish is undoubtedly the best NMF I've seen yet. Please, can you share a bit how you accomplished such a flawless metal finish?

Rob

for first sanding plastic with micromesh 8000...,and applying alclad gloss black base and sanding with micromesh 12000.....

base color for aircraft is alclad airframe aluminium,and different shade with crhome and polished aluminium for wing and fuselage..

engine nacelle with crhome for front,and differen shades totally free-hand airbrushes with gold titanium,duralluminium,aluminium and engine manifold...all colour is alclad2 range....

ciao ciao -GIO-