I have a new series of F-16 sheets in mind. There has not been a comprehensive, international F-16 sheet for a while. I basically would like to continue where Zotz' excellent "Vivacious Vipers" series left off. The overall concept will be very similar, but I want to put the emphasis on later blocks (Block 50+ and above) and new users; as opposed to the legacy schemes that have been done over and over again. Singapore, Morocco, Poland etc. would be good candidates.

If you have any suggestions, I would be very interested in hearing them. I have already drawn basic artwork for some of these, but I am open to references, subject suggestions etc. This could be a multi-sheet series if successful!

morviper.png

I will like to see f16 from also RBAF(bahrain new system),Omani,Singapore,PAF,TuAF,Morroccan viper and in both versions F16C/D and in scale 1/72 will be super super nice and i hope they will also be in this scale.. :woot.gif:

I belive they are A models but would you consider Venuzuelan birds? Just plain old line birds, I know Aztec did some with the special tails but they don't really appeal to me that much. But I do love any viper wearing something other than the standard grey/grey scheme.

Edited by rustywelder

I'm guessing that the Pakistani AF stuff will be done separately?

No change in my plans for PAF F-16s: there still will be a separate PAF F-16 sheet in Global Air Power Series. I will most likely reuse the F-16C/D Block 52+ markings from that PAF sheet in my Viper series, though.

I really like the Venezuelan and Indonesian schemes; but I think I will do the recent models first. Singapore,Turkey,Pakistan,Morocco will definitely be there. I now see that Poland and Israel have been covered fairly well by others. I will also do some research and check if there are any recent, interesting unit markings on Greek Vipers as well. For the next sheet, early versions are definitely a possibility.

cd32001banner660.png

Edited by KursadA

We definitely need some Thailand F-16 decals. I vote for the Prince's personal aircraft. I don't have a lot of info on this aircraft but it is one of the better camo schemes I have seen. I think the aircraft was lost due to a hard landing. Hoping someone out there has more info on this scheme so we can get some decals for it. :pray:

untitled.jpg

Hoi there, Bahrein new scheme with the falcon, Omani blk 50C' and D's, Egypt AF Blk 40 or 15, Jordan & Chile MLU's, and Morocco Viper, cool scheme.

I'm working now on my 14th Viper for my own GB, since most AF have at least one or two versions, Would love to have more options.

Cheers.

Hi there KursadA!

I would love to see the Moroccan, Omani, late model Pakistani and Egyptian jets along with updated Bahraini(RBAF) markings.

Any chance for an upscale to 1/32nd? :D :D :D

Regards,

Anthony

You are on the right track. No one has kept up with the FMS Vipers, especially in the Middle East. Everyone has a good list started. The Morrocan jets are way cool.

Ill second that! I would love to see some middle east F-16 schemes. Love the Bahraini F-16's

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The only Hellenic unit that is wearing new marks and not to be covered so far is 341 Mira although there have been some interesting specials

341Mira new marks

1945000.jpg

Specials

http://www.airpics.gr/UserFiles/pics/medium/5350/5311m.jpg

http://www.airpics.gr/UserFiles/pics/medium/10900/10865m.jpg

Starboard side http://s17.postimage.org/6xbcw27a5/display_temp1.jpg

Port side http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6109/6254634773_9bf3e9faf7_b.jpg

• 1 month later...

Any word or time frame in regard to the 1/72 scale Pakistani F-16C decal sheet? What about the 1/72 late block international(oman,singapore,egypt,etc) F-16 sheet? I am looking forward to both!

Thanks

Pakistani F-16s will be the subject of Global Air Power Series #3; which I will announce soon..The late block F-16 project is still going on, I will share more about it as soon as I am done with all the higher priority stuff(T-45,F-15,A-10C, etc.) in the pipeline. And it will be in 1/72, too.

Your version of the VV series would be great! The only thing i would note is that a lot of the newer jets have non-standard stenciling. Even with the VV sheets this was something i wished was included more.

Agreed, the Moroccan jets that I am drawing right now have a bunch of nonstandard stencils (such as old school "upward ejection seat" warning on the ejection seat warning triangles, as opposed to simply "ejection seat" used by everybody else), I will duplicate these faithfully as well as I can.