How about this F16D tiger to?

tiger20117.jpg

tiger20119.jpg

I don't think that anyone have made this 2 polis f16's decals.Hope if you make them you also make them in 1/72 scale,because i buildt in this scale olny and will love them.

:woot.gif:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Kursad, I know I sound like a broken record but I haven't seen/heard ANYTHING on the 1/72 International(late block F-16 50/52+)nor the 1/72 Pakistani F-16C/Ds. I keep seeing newly added world airpower series sheets. There are so many F-16 user countries(Oman,Singapore,Egypt,Morocco and now Iraq,maybe Bahrain)that have never been done. They don't have to be too comprehensive, but include national markings and some of the special stencils(arabic numbers,etc)that these planes carry.Most of the other stenciling is available elsewhere. I hope that these sheets are released soon. I know I'm not the only one anticipating/waiting patiently for these sheets.

Thank you again for hearing me out,

Grip

Kursad, I know I sound like a broken record but I haven't seen/heard ANYTHING on the 1/72 International(late block F-16 50/52+)nor the 1/72 Pakistani F-16C/Ds. I keep seeing newly added world airpower series sheets. There are so many F-16 user countries(Oman,Singapore,Egypt,Morocco and now Iraq,maybe Bahrain)that have never been done. They don't have to be too comprehensive, but include national markings and some of the special stencils(arabic numbers,etc)that these planes carry.Most of the other stenciling is available elsewhere. I hope that these sheets are released soon. I know I'm not the only one anticipating/waiting patiently for these sheets.

Thank you again for hearing me out,

Grip

I am still working on these. The international Viper sheets will be full-featured decal sheets with full stencilling and multiple options, and that's why it's taking some time. Global Air Power series are much simpler and I only do one of these every couple of months. Also, there are only so many sheets I can release in a month and decal sheets for newer kits take precedence: Be patient and you will have the F-16 sheets in a couple of months. I will post updates on my progress later this week.

Edited by KursadA
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first international F-16 sheet (CD48037) is going to the printers this week. I will try to release the 1/72 version simultaneously if I can, or next month in the worst case. Here are two of the four options on the sheet(there will be serial numbers for twin seaters as well):

cd48037promo.jpg

The first international F-16 sheet (CD48037) is going to the printers this week. I will try to release the 1/72 version simultaneously if I can, or next month in the worst case. Here are two of the four options on the sheet(there will be serial numbers for twin seaters as well):

cd48037promo.jpg

Damn.....I just felt my wallet get lighter......in 1/72 scale.....

Super nice great news and i will looking forward to get them in 1/72 and cant wait now.i'm buiding all F16 countrys and i'm missing decals for Oman,bahrain,polish and RMAF. :woot.gif:/>

Cool news, will order the RMAF/PolAF in 1/48, I got my own 1/48 Viper GB (14 so far), how many vipers u got alreade mate?

Having gone through the thread I am very happy to see that Pakistani decals for Block 52s are in the works. I will gladly buy them in all scales 1/32, 1/48, 1/72 and perhaps several of each sheet.

I understand you would cover both C and D versions, is that correct? Any plans to cover MLU birds? And this has been asked before also but I have to ask, by when?