Hey your decals are gorgeous. I'm going to build a 1/32 CJ and wanted to know if the desert camo Moroccan decals will be suitable?

Also what are the color codes the colours on that plane if you could be so kind!

Edited by eclipseone

Hey your decals are gorgeous. I'm going to build a 1/32 CJ and wanted to know if the desert camo Moroccan decals will be suitable?

Also what are the color codes the colours on that plane if you could be so kind!

I don't have any plans to offer these in 1/32 until the fall, sorry. The Moroccan aircraft are Block 52's so you will need a kit with a PW engine and NSI(small-mouth) intake; I am not sure which (if any) 1/32 Tamiya kit will work. You will also need a parabrake housing and various antennae; all of which will be outlined in the instruction sheet. The colors on these aircraft are FS30219/FS33613 on the upper, and FS36270 on the lower surfaces.

Edited by KursadA

How much do I need to pay to get a set in 1/32 special made

Sorry, I don't do custom decals - perhaps someone else can help. If you can just wait for a few months, I will definitely make these in 1/32 as well.

Edited by KursadA

April is half over...I'm salivating over the PAF decals....or has the release date been moved back a bit?

Correct, it looks like I won't have these ready in April. Definitely coming soon, though.

• 2 months later...