Any can't miss shops in Philadelphia, PA?

I'm not sure there are any hobby shops IN Philly anymore. There are a few out in the greater Philly 'burbs, but nothing really within the "couple hours to kill" range.

IMHO, there's plenty of cool stuff to see in Philly (Penns Landing and the USS Olympia, the USS New Jersey across the river, Franklin Institute, Art Museum, Independence Hall, etc.) that I'd probably hit if I had time to kill, but here's two shops outside of the city if you have a rental car and some time. Both are probably an hour or so away from downtown with traffic.

Penn Valley Hobby Center in Lansdale, PA: really old-school hobby shop, in a converted house, models, trains, r/c, etc., etc.. Packed floor to ceiling with stuff. There's even stuff in the basement (be sure to duck!) from collections they've bought. I haven't been there in a while, but I've heard they've really cut back their hours and what they've gotten in lately.

AAA Hobbies in Magnolia, NJ: they're the retail front for the Stevens Intl. wholesale operation that was/is? the Trumpeter importer. Big store, lots of hobby and craft supplies plus models, trainers, r/c, etc.. Some aftermarket stuff, good selection of models and references.

ymmv,

Curtis