How much do you see once it's buttoned up?

Honestly, not much, but I know it's there.

I trimmed the cowling over the instrument panel back by a little more than half because the instrument panel was so far foward it couldn't be seen once the pit was in the fuselage. It looks much better now and more like the real thing. I'll post some pics in the next day or so.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys,

Long story short, I finally got some bench time this last weekend after being down with a jacked-up back pretty much all of November. To add insult to injury, last Wednesday I started to try and take care of some paint work with the airbrush and my regulator decided to take a dump on me. Quick shopping trip to evil-bay and I had a replacement in hand Saturday afternoon.

Here's what I've run into. I've started working on the nose section of the PBJ. If you look at the B&W pics I posted earlier in the thread, you'll notice that the PBJs had duel fixed 50 cals with a third in a flexible mount in the nose. The AM B-25 doesn't have the dual fixed mount 50s. It does have a single fixed mount. I'm pretty sure all glass nosed PBJs had the dual fixed 50s. I'm going to be spending some time this afternoon scouring the web for any refs of glass nosed PBJs with a single nose mount because it'll be a major snot-locker rebuild to change things to a dual mount and I'm not sure I can pull it off without messing things up, namely drilling through a clear nose section without cracking the glass. It's not off the table but it's not real high on my "easy" list. I'll see what I can come up with and update asap.

Regards

B

Ok,

After a really quick search, I'm clear for which ever way I choose. I found a ton of PBJ pics that I've never seen before. I thought I had seen them all. WOW!! Was I ever wrong! I found pics of glass-nosed PBJs with single, dual and quad fixed mounts plus the flexible mount.

So, with that, build's on!

B