Bases of the World, Volume I:

Hopefully the book will appear in Europe or Asia soon, as shipping from the US is too much for me... I will get the book sooner or later (as I bought all previous Reid Air books).

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Jake, got my book today. All I can say is WOW! Guys,if you haven't ordered it, do it. My question for you Jake, what's next in the Bases of the World Series? At least a little hint?

Chuck

• 1 month later...

Jake, just got my copy of the Bases of the World Volume I Kadena Air Base. I have to say another excellent job on the book. All of your books are top notch quality. For some of us that can't travel and have access this is like being there in person. Thanks again. Dan

• 9 months later...

I got mine last week. I'm late to the party, but this book is just incredible. The photography is superb and I can't get over the access they gave you!! Flipping through the pages makes me feel like I was there. Well, almost. I'd much rather experience flying in a fast jet myself but looking at your pics is pretty good, too!!

Thanks for another great product!!

Not exactly, Chuck. I'll have several books ready at about the same time, so I need to figure out how the next few releases will shake out. The only certainty I have right now is the Modern SLUF Guide due this summer.

Jake

• 1 month later...

Not exactly, Chuck. I'll have several books ready at about the same time, so I need to figure out how the next few releases will shake out. The only certainty I have right now is the Modern SLUF Guide due this summer.

Jake

Edwards, Pax river, Nellis and Eglin would be dreamy!