Has Zactoman been abducted? Rumors are circulating. Some believe aliens, others

believe government coverup. The discussions in dark basements have Zactoman tied to

an intercontinental resin conspiricy, in an effort to drive up prices of necklace beads

and plastic turtles.

When contacted for comment Washington chiefs of staff simply declined comment, citing security

issues. When pressed they did admit to being in close contact with the Russians. Head

Intergalactic representatives refuse to comment citing need to know basis, although off record

admitted that that they had recently shipped a few cases of tinfoil hats to Montana but refused

to say whether that was a related issue.

So the mystery remains where has Zactoman gone? Has he fled to another country seeking political

assylum? Perhaps headed higher up into the mountains of Montana giving squatch hunters guided tours of

the spacecraft wreck site? Maybe he's out in the Gulf of Mexico searching for the source of USO's.

Maybe just maybe he's been working on the F14 intakes and they are just about ready ship, and that why he

has been mysteriously inactive lately.

One thing this reporter knows for sure, he hasn't been very active here.

:tongue-in-cheek:

Everyone knows he's really working on the UB and MKK canopies.......they were BTTR (Before Trumpeter Tomcat Release)...lol

Maybe just maybe he's been working on the F14 intakes and they are just about ready ship, and that why he

has been mysteriously inactive lately.

.....This just in confidential sources have been reporting that there may

be more to the story of the Russian connection than previously thought. An

inside source has revealed that Zactoman may be in direct contact with

a Russian code name Eastern. Perhaps these two are up to something. We will

have to wait and see....... Stay tuned to this thread for breaking news.....

Abducted? :rofl:

Well it wasn't aliens or the government and I cannot confirm or deny any relationships with Russians (or the Squatch). :coolio:

Zactowoman has kept me busy with lots of 'honey-do' projects but for the most part I've been in the shop working, a lot... :wacko:

When not filling orders I've been busy pouring fresh molds (it's a never ending battle) or trying to work on patterns.

Little by little:

Intake_12.jpg

Intake_13.jpg

I'll be updating the F-14 and OH-58 threads soon...

Sorry for my absence and I apologize to those who are waiting for PM or e-mail replies.

Lately I've just been answering customer inquiries about orders.

I'll try to catch up on replies soon, but tonight I have parts to cast...

Thanks for the laugh! :beer4:

:cheers:

....Dateline Montana.....Local residents claim to have seen Zactoman as recently as

last weekend. One resident claimed that he had spotted Zactoman at local convienence store

when he approached Zactoman claimed he couldn't talk now had jobs to do for "Zactowoman".

When a search of the database showed no matches for "Zactowoman" this reporter immediately

set out on an investigation as to whom this person may be. But no references have come to

light, so I can't help but wonder is she some new previously unknown super heroine, or perhaps

the leader of a more advanced civilization, a sort of super being? But one thing seems clear, Zactoman

is completely defenseless to her super powers.

• 2 months later...

20080427002732-deja-vu-matrix.jpg

I've been in the shop working, a lot... :wacko:

When not filling orders I've been busy pouring fresh molds (it's a never ending battle) or trying to work on patterns.

Sorry for my absence and I apologize to those who are waiting for PM or e-mail replies.

Lately I've just been answering customer inquiries about orders.

I'll try to catch up on replies soon, but tonight I have parts to cast...

Whoa! Déjà vu!

Another month gone by. I've become a molding and casting machine. :wacko:

F-14 intakes are slowly coming along. The second intake is fully scribed and I'm working on the rivet detail.

OH-58D exterior set is still waiting for instructions to be drawn up.

I need more hours in the day! :deadhorse1:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
any word on when those intakes for the f-14 will be done?

No estimate on release date but I have finished my home-improvement project and the intakes are back on the workbench. I hope to have made enough progress to update the Tomcat thread with some pictures soon.