Here is my latest model kit.The well known zvezda kit.I had to rescribe the whole model.The cockpit was scratchbuilt.A resin KM-1M seat was also added.The decals came from the spares box and thats all I have to say about this kit.This one was built for the sole purpouse of my enjoyment.This is no competition model so I don`t care about some minor mistakes I made during the build process :)

enjoy,regards,Dragan

27-03.jpg

27-04.jpg

27-05.jpg

27-06.jpg

27-07.jpg

27-08.jpg

27-09.jpg

27-010.jpg

Well Dragan,

If I had your skills and talents and made "minor" mistakes { Which I don't know are what !! :thumbsup: }I would be the happiest person on this Earth..

This is just AN AMAZING build with wondrous piainting and weathering that IT LOOKS MAGNIFICENT ...

:smiley-whacky084:

GORGEOUS ... :thumbsup2:

Dragan , you :punk::punk::punk: you turn out such BEAUTIFUL work.. :gr_hail::gr_hail:

Nice one looks nice.

Is that the zvezda mig-27 that has the AA-7 missiles in the box.

A friend bought one and that was the first thing I noticed with it that those missiles aren't carried by MiG-27s.

Usually I don't worry about little inaccuracies, but that jumped out at me straight away.

Congrats!! Very nice Mig!! You forget the size until you see the last picture next to the gunze setter. :rolleyes:

Green paint is applied by tecnicians after closing the panels? Have you any photo with this detail to share? It's very interesting.

Edited by Amen

thanks again an again guys.

@Amen here are some photos.The green is a patch up work during maintenance

Thanks a lot!! Very interesting cammo and with all those patches is very unique! Great work again on your model!! :cheers:

Edited by Amen