I would like to wish all those ARC members who fit the description of "Father" or "Dad" a very happy day with your family and loved ones. For those who are not in that group I would like to wish you all the best with your Father or Dad should you be so inclined to celebrate. Not all have their fathers around some have passed on :pray: , and some are in other places. I'm especially wishing a great day to those who are Fathers or Dads, but are overseas on military duty or at sea performing the same :salute: . May your day be filled with joy and happiness, as you are celebrated and serenaded by those you love you.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY GUYS

Edited by #1 Greywolf

06-17-2012_myfather_rs.jpg

Happy Father's Day to my late Dad; Yasutsugu Chikamori, March 16, 1934 - December 15, 2009, who indulged me every week with going to buy a model airplane kit when I was growing up. He also, like Sig Sauer & Son's father, ended up buying me my first camera, as well as sharing his Polaroid Land 100. Some of the best days I ever had was hanging out with him at the airport watching the airplanes come in to land and take off again. He's loved and he is missed...deeply.

I'm just happy that he had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with his grandchildren. The only ones that he never really got a chance to get to know were my two youngest.

Edited by The_Animal