Data Base of Nose Art and Aircraft Nicknames

I've built models for friends and relatives that have a name similar to the aircraft being built. For example, I built a "Jill" for my sister-in-law Jill and a "George" for my brother George. Now I have grand children and I thought I'd build aircraft with nicknames inspired by the names of my grand kids. Is there a data-base somewhere that lists the names of historic aircraft and their assigned nick-name, ie. Memphis Belle, Scat, Enola Gay etc?

I'm hoping to not leave out any of the grand kids and maybe a nephew or two!

Paul

Thank you, Flyingfortress. That site had a couple of good topics, two sisters-in-law! What I really need is a "John" and a "Kaleb" or some derivative of them. I'll keep checking the decal sheet manufacturers to see if I can find something appropriate. It's tedious and time consuming but I'm not in a rush. I was hoping there was some sort data-base of nicknames to make my task easier. Thanks to you two more of my items were checked off my list. What a great resource this is.

Paul