Important Announcement for IPMS Canada Members - beaveRTales!

We have just e-mailed out the first issue of IPMS Canada's electronic newsletter, beaveRTales. Once we get the production schedule smoothed out, the plan is for beaveRTales to be emailed out about mid-way between postal mailings of our RT journal. beaveRTales will compliment RT and the IPMS Canada website, and will contain news, reviews, and other material that we hope will be of interest to you all.

The only problem is that we don’t have email addresses for all current IPMS Canada members; in fact we are about 100 addresses short of being able to connect with everybody in the branch. If you’re an IPMS Canada member and didn’t receive a copy of beaveRTales, please take a minute and send a note to box626@ipmscanada.com. Include your name and your IPMS Canada membership number, if known. And also note that the only distribution method beaveRTales is going to be via direct email to the membership.

Cheers,

Steve Sauve

RT Editor

IPMS Canada

www.ipmscanada.com

Edited by Big Guy

Gents:

Having just read the first installment of "Beaver Tales" (An article on RCAF Albatrosses, and some new "Canadian related" accessory releases) I can say it is well worth the effort to obtain it. Looking forward to future installments.

Alvin5182

Edited by alvin5182

Great job on the RT Steve. Both the digital and paper versions deserve a lot of praise. We had our annual Fraser Valley Aeronutz BBQ last night and one guy brought a pile of very old RTs that we compared with the current issue...WOW..what an improvement.

Keep up the good work.

And the Brontisaurus Burgers were outstanding!

Barney

Hi guys,

Thanks for the kind words and the support for BT.

I need to point out that I just posted the notice here on the ARC forum. Chris Aleong, of IPMS Edmonton, Alberta, has taken on the mantle of e-news editor. Chris, webmaster Kim Elliot and I will coordinate on our efforts to bring material to IPMS Canada members.

Edited by Big Guy

We have just e-mailed out the first issue of IPMS Canada's electronic newsletter, beaveRTales. Once we get the production schedule smoothed out, the plan is for beaveRTales to be emailed out about mid-way between postal mailings of our RT journal. beaveRTales will compliment RT and the IPMS Canada website, and will contain news, reviews, and other material that we hope will be of interest to you all.

The only problem is that we don’t have email addresses for all current IPMS Canada members; in fact we are about 100 addresses short of being able to connect with everybody in the branch. If you’re an IPMS Canada member and didn’t receive a copy of beaveRTales, please take a minute and send a note to box626@ipmscanada.com. Include your name and your IPMS Canada membership number, if known. And also note that the only distribution method beaveRTales is going to be via direct email to the membership.

Cheers,

Steve Sauve

RT Editor

IPMS Canada

www.ipmscanada.com

I guess I've been a way a long time. When did RT stop being Random Thoughts?

It still is both names, but it's usually called RT for short, at least by the cool kids it is. ;)

For a few years we dropped Random Thoughts from the cover of RT, but a previous Editor decided to reinstate it, so we just went with it.

A short history of the name can be found here - http://www.ipmscanada.com/ipms/ipmsRT.html