Another Chinese stealth fighter?

I don't know anything about it. But I can definitively say it is superior to anything in the west that has been fielded yet or will be fielded in the future. we are doomed

I'll add to that, it will have better stealth (all aspect), better radar and sensors, it will be flight testing without any problems in 1/4 the amount of time, and it be able to outmanuever anything in the west. We are definitely doomed.

If it requires a pilot, it is inferior technology to the current US stealth fighters under developement. Looks like China has been taking advantage of the plastic model kits they make for us. Also, China has fallen way short on the engine technology required to give these aircraft F-22 or F-35 performance, an F-4 could probably out run them.

I don't know anything about it. But I can definitively say it is superior to anything in the west that has been fielded yet or will be fielded in the future. we are doomed

I'll add to that, it will have better stealth (all aspect), better radar and sensors, it will be flight testing without any problems in 1/4 the amount of time, and it be able to outmanuever anything in the west. We are definitely doomed.

Is it too late to bring back the Tomcat?

At least one blog thinks it's their new L-15 trainer:

http://theaviationist.com/2012/06/22/l-15/

No, it is not.

“Introducing SAC's fighter. Engines: WS-13*2, with 8300*2 of thrust. Belly located weapons bay can carry 4 PL15. DSI on both sides. Length: 17 meters. Maximum takeoff weight: 25 tons. Maximum fuel capacity: 7 tons. Scheduled first flight: August 1st. Number 1 prototype has come off the assemble line, ready for tuning/debugging at the fly testing site. Please keep an eye on the skies of Shenyang and my report."

Pictures so far shows static testing article as far as i know.

I venture to guess the engines are very underpowered if they have to drive it on a truck to its destination...

Yes, they do tend to be very underpowered on static test frames. :rolleyes:

Also:

1572g00.jpg