Updated winners list "ghost town GB"

So its Canada day eh?

That means the Ghost town Group build, the best group build EVER!!!! is complete.

18 models were completed by 13 different people.

People who win something (draw to be held later this week) are............

Andrew Doppel with his F-4B VF-84

Chris Doppel with his F4U1 VF-17

Johnopfor with his Hawk 1A 100sq****** two complete so he gets more stuff as long as the prizes hold out. If however the math does work I will try to keep the prizes equal

and then his F9-2F VF-61

dmthamade F-16 IDF

xmh53wrench what if Spitfire

pkrasna P-47 353sq

Rain F-4J VF-84

masterqq F-4N VF-84

Ex Birdgunner F-18C VFMA-122

Bigasshammm F-16CJ OHANG

Pete A-6E VA-34

MHaz AC-130A

And this guy ONLY wins if after I draw everthing and there are extras.....and even then prob not.

phantom

F-4N VF-84

F-4B VMFA-531

F-4E Turkish AF

F-4J VMFA-235

F-4J VF-101 det66

One of the sponsors is mailing the stuff to me, then I will mail his stuff out to winners, the other sponsers will be contacted by me when I draw the prizes later this week. Watch this thread for which sponsor(s) you have won from. :woot.gif:

Draw time.............

Now, Caracal is mailing me their winning sheets so I have no idea what the prize will be. If you win a Caracal prize contact me (phantom) by PM directly, then I will mail them to you once they arrive to me. (not here yet)

Everyone else, contact the decal company with the header "Ghost town Group build prize" I will contact them to let them know who the winners are so wait till Saturday before you call to claim your prize.

Drum roll please.........................

Andrew Doppel.........Impact decals

Chris Doppel.............Vagabond decals + Hi decals

Johnopfor..................Impact + Fightertown

dmthamade...............caracal decals + Hi decals

xmh53wrench............caracal

pkrasna.....................Two Bobs

Rain..........................caracal + Vagabond

masterqq..................Two Bobs + Hi decals

Ex-birdgunner..........Hi decals +Impact

Bigasshamm.............Impact

Pete.........................Two Bobs

Mhaz.......................Hi decal + caracal

phantom.................Fightertown

Edited by phantom
has the winners list

You know, for the other GBs I hosted I never got a prize and thats cool. This time mind you I made 5!!!!!! 5 PHANTOMS I tells you....... I might go for one but its still random to what monkey girl pulls out of the hat.

Draw time.............

Now, Caracal is mailing me their winning sheets so I have no idea what the prize will be. If you win a Caracal prize contact me (phantom) by PM directly, then I will mail them to you once they arrive to me. (not here yet)

Everyone else, contact the decal company with the header "Ghost town Group build prize" I will contact them to let them know who the winners are so wait till Saturday before you call to claim your prize.

Drum roll please.........................

Andrew Doppel.........Impact decals

Chris Doppel.............Vagabond decals + Hi decals

Johnopfor..................Impact + Fightertown

dmthamade...............caracal decals + Hi decals

xmh53wrench............caracal

pkrasna.....................Two Bobs

Rain..........................caracal + Vagabond

masterqq..................Two Bobs + Hi decals

Ex-birdgunner..........Hi decals +Impact

Bigasshamm.............Impact

Pete.........................Two Bobs

Mhaz.......................Hi decal + caracal

phantom.................Fightertown

Whoo-hoo! Super happy of the results, congrats everyone on thier winnings and such great builds. This was truley a fun and enjoyable group build.

Shawn, I'm glad to see you were able to include yourself in the winnings. You did a such great job organizing this GB, with so many sponsors and prizes you definately deserved to get prizes yourself.

A quick question for getting in contact with Hi Decals. Do I contact the local distributor or email the contact in Poland at the bottom of the list?

Cheers,

Denis

Denis, easiest way to get Diego is to PM him under his ARC name "Diego" (no quotes)

One thing I noted about Hi Decals is the web page is rather old and a couple more sheets have been released since then. I am waiting for the new page as I have yet to claim a prize from one of last years GBs.

Pete, Two Bobs usually let you pick which ever current available sheet you want. Just include it in your ARC PM to Bob.

People who won Vagabond. VF-84 is sold out but Mike has set aside a couple sheets JUST for this GB. I would suggest snagging those.

Edited by phantom
I keep spelling Diegos name wrong.

Again, people who won from Caracal. The sheets are being mailed to me. I have no idea what they will be. PM me your address and I will mail them to you. (Once they arrive at my house)

Pretty sure which Impact sheet I'll pic. I have just the A-6 for it too.

Thanks to all sponsors and Phantom for yet another good GB.

I'll give till next week sometime to hit up Impact. Do they have a presence on ARC or should I just use whatever contact I can find on their website? I've never used them.

Hi Shawn,

I too am interested in finding out how to contact Hi Decals on behalf of Chris. Do I contact the Poland email address? If so, I get an error message when I click on it.

Thanks again for running this GB and again a huge thanks to the sponsors and everyone who entered.....you did good!

Regards

Andrew :cop:

Hi Shawn,

I too am interested in finding out how to contact Hi Decals on behalf of Chris. Do I contact the Poland email address? If so, I get an error message when I click on it.

Thanks again for running this GB and again a huge thanks to the sponsors and everyone who entered.....you did good!

Regards

Yep, I could not get his web page to work either. I have used the ARC PM system to contact Diego. Sometimes it takes him a while to get back to you.

try this, its Diegos ARC page. Click on send me a message.

http://s362974870.onlinehome.us/forums/air/index.php?showuser=1211

Edited by phantom

Yep, I could not get his web page to work either. I have used the ARC PM system to contact Diego. Sometimes it takes him a while to get back to you.

try this, its Diegos ARC page. Click on send me a message.

http://s362974870.onlinehome.us/forums/air/index.php?showuser=1211

Cheers Shawn

I have PM'd him as suggested.

Regards

The package from Caracal arrived today, they REALLY outdid themselves, everyone (who won from Caracal gets 2 sheets and someone (at random) gets another one.

I will PM the winners with the choices. Pick your top 5 and I'll send them out (in order of who responds to the PM). Hopefully you get at least one of the ones you chose. I have to tell you, a couple of these sheets are super nice and I have all ready bought some of them direct from Caracal and from a store in Toronto. REALLY nice.

Thatnks again to ALL the sponsors!

The winners of Caracal were:

MHaz

xmh53wrench

dmthamade

Rain

PMs coming.