Updated winners list "ghost town GB"

For Rain and dmthamade, both 1/72 F-16 sheets are gone, also JF-17 and C-2 Greyhound are gone.

Good choices MHaz and xmh53wrench your stuff will be in the mail today.

My Playboys decals from Impact will be on there way soon. Will make for a nice looking A-6. Might have to get an F-4 to go with it.

That Playboy sheet is nice, bought that last year and did a RF-4B with it.

The prizes for 2 of the Caracal decal winners are mailed out. THe third person does not do anything but 1/32 so he donated his sheets to the forth person to respond. (Who has not responded yet)

So Rain, I need your address. I am sending you all the single copies left. (The double of the S-3 is staying here waiting for the release of a Canadian Tracker.) Don't worry you get the other copy.

THe other doubles will go to whatever my next group build will be for prizes.

Edited by phantom

As long as your Rain, if I don't hear from him I will just save his decals for my next group build. Give them away again. THanks again to Caracal for the extra prizes, and all the sponsors. :woot.gif:

Rain responded, his sheets go out tomorrow. Thanks again to ALL our sponsors, This I think may have been the most prizes ever handed out on a ARC group build. If not the most its certainly up there!!!!

Hi Shawn,

Have you heard from Impact or Hi-Decal Line? I sent an email to Impact and a PM to Diego earlier this week but neither have responded.

Regards

Andrew

Yeah, I haven't heard from Impact either. Brain at Fightertown stated that he would send the decals toward the end of the month.

Well I contacted them both when the GB was ending. I will call again at the end of this week if you guys have yet to recieve anything. Odds are they are just mailing out, but we'll find out.

Woo-Hoo! Decals from Impact Hobby arrived today. Now I need start stocking up on some Phantoms!

Denis

Edit: Diego at Hi-Decal Line just got in touch with me. Some 1/72 A-6E decals are headed my way.

Edited by EX_Birdgunner

My guess Andrew is Impact has sent the stuff you ordered. Most of the companies just send "prizes" right off without return emails. I would also guess as your on the other side of the planet its just going to take longer for them to get there.

Two Bobs for example just sent me stuff from another group build without email confirmation.

I emailed Impact's yahoo email from their page a couple weeks ago. Got a reply within a day or two and received the decals probably not even 5 days later. My guess is they're away from business currently.

• 2 weeks later...