Would you consider doing some ANG f-4's?

I know another manufacturer has announced some ANG f-4 sheets, but it has been several years and they are still not released. Would you consider doing some? Phantom sheets usually sell pretty well...

Corey

Would you consider doing some? Phantom sheets usually sell pretty well...

I've been collecting references on ANG Phantoms for a while now; and I also photographed the F-4 displayed here at Camp Mabry in detail. I can definitely consider these for later this year or early next year; please start sending reference photos if you have any..

Edited by KursadA

I've been collecting references on ANG Phantoms for a while now; and I also photographed the F-4 displayed here at Camp Mabry in detail. I can definitely consider these for later this year or early next year; please start sending reference photos if you have any..

I'm on it Boss,I'll start the process of collecting references for you.

Nice MI bird.I have always wondered why no one has done a Illinois F-4C before,they were the first to start receiving them in 1972,years before another other unit gained any.They also used 6 RF-4C's for awhile as proficiency trainers due to a shortage of available F-4C's.

Edited by ThePhantomTwo

I agree this has potential. I have a few sheets that I need to finish and send to production first (F-94C,Japanese UH-60J,a few others); but then I will drop everything and work on this and another promising project I had in mind for a while.

I agree this has potential. I have a few sheets that I need to finish and send to production first (F-94C,Japanese UH-60J,a few others); but then I will drop everything and work on this and another promising project I had in mind for a while.

Wow, thanks for taking these on!

Minnesota!

This! In Hill Gray, please!

BTW, if you're interested I've found left & right side shots of one jet with no crew names, which makes research a lot easier!

Ben

Edited by Ben Brown

BTW, if you're interested I've found left & right side shots of one jet with no crew names, which makes research a lot easier!

Ben

I am definitely interested in all kinds of ANG F-4C/D photos! Send them my way so I can start working on these as I soon as I finish the stuff on my drawing board.

Ben

YES! I also like the ADC gray ones in full color.

Decals in 1/32 for the Tamiya kit would be most welcome!! ADC grey for Minnesota, New York, Hawaii... Another favorite would be the 1988 Ohio AFRES 30th Anniversary Phantom 1st flight. That would be a centerpiece in my display case.

Don

Decals in 1/32 for the Tamiya kit would be most welcome!! ADC grey for Minnesota, New York, Hawaii... Another favorite would be the 1988 Ohio AFRES 30th Anniversary Phantom 1st flight. That would be a centerpiece in my display case.

Don

That would be THIS one.

DSC_0212-1.jpg

Euro1 Alabama & Georgia F-4D's especially in 1/32.

Many people have a love/hate issue with the Euro1 Lizard green scheme from the 80's but i think it make the F-4 look even meaner!

And the above states had some the best looking jets.