Well the "Moral Dilemma" was just to inspire some provocative conversation.

Mike V. and I have been friends for quite a while and have shared many good finds in the Modeling Hobby.

I can say when Mike V. gives a review of a kit,conversion,or part, he knows what he's saying and pulls no punches, some do not like him for his presentations, but you will know what your are getting when he gives a review, this F-4B conversion by, yes "Royal Resins" will be one of them.

Mike left it at my house last year after returning from the Nat's, I had picked him up at the Airport and we had a lot to go over,a few new items to look at, well a little white box was left behind,(and a new Velocity Renegade for Me!!!) and I really haven't looked at the conversion since (so sorry for the misidentification).

But I'm a lookin at it now....

Now where did this stack of Tamiya F-16's come from????

Curt

Edited by Netz

Looking tat the Royal Resins "B" conversion, just one thing I'm disappointed with, the choice of just the one style of nose cone radar sensors. I'd like to do the A/C pictured at the start of this thread and will have to scratch that hook style pod.

Curt

I have one, I'd just have to dig into my "Black Hole" to find it, I was thinking there might be one in that kit, Hobby Search here I come.

Curt

Edited by Netz

Hey, Curt- can you pass that set to me? I'll swap it back to Mike along with my order for those 1/32 early block 30 wheels for my F-16N build...maybe that will light a fire- :)

And I have a couple Hase F-4B/N kits in the stash. Might be able to help you out with a radome horn antenna...shoot me an email (see my sig below)

Edited by Harv

Andre, I'm sorry if you felt my response was a snide reply to you, but it was not meant to be, you spoke the truth, as was my answer to you.

If you could read my second response I was only trying to provoke a little lighthearted conversation.

Curt

Andre, I'm sorry if you felt my response was a snide reply to you, but it was not meant to be, you spoke the truth, as was my answer to you.

If you could read my second response I was only trying to provoke a little lighthearted conversation.

Curt

My bad, then! Apologies for misinterpreting you.

Regards,

Andre