wanted 1/48 a-12 conversion for sr-71 and u-2r resin details

I'm looking for the above item, if you can help me please contact me and let me know. Thank you, Erik

eBay has some cutting edge sr and u-2 stuff right now, but for an A-12? I think Kiwi did some stuff in 1/72, but not 1/48. Either way, just keep looking on eBay and eventually they pop up for sky high prices.

eBay has some cutting edge sr and u-2 stuff right now, but for an A-12? I think Kiwi did some stuff in 1/72, but not 1/48. Either way, just keep looking on eBay and eventually they pop up for sky high prices.

They did make one in 1/48 scale, can anyone help me out?

The only 1/48 A-12 stuff I know about is the conversion set from kiwi resins. When I contacted them about the set years ago, they had one remaining in stock and sold it to me. The set was then removed from their listing. I think Ebay might be your only chance now.

Kiwi did do the A-12 and the SR-71C conversions in 1/48. I have both of them, and they are very nice. :woot.gif:

Both are slated for "future" projects, but I just MIGHT be talked into trading the A-12 kit for one of the following 2 kits on my WANT LIST:

FM or HiTech 1/48 Vautour II

Mach 2 1/72 Beech RC-12K

Larry

Hey Larry, I just sent you a PM inbound.