patriot missile system part of

]hi sorry about that,cannot seem to delete it.i,ll start again,just finished this arll patriot missile antenna,its a cheap easy kit,of a subject not covered much anywhere else,someone who scratch builds could do a lot with this kit but for now you will have to do with mine. cheers don

011-15.jpg

013-13.jpg

012-13.jpg

010-19.jpg

009-19.jpg

008-18.jpg

0072-7.jpg

0062-6.jpg

0052-5.jpg

cheers don i,ll try and finish the other three in the set

Looks like you did a pretty good job on it. One pointer, the tires should all be black-gray as civilian truck tires are, not camo.

As a side note, I don't know where they got the truck from. It looks nothing like the actual truck that pulls the US Patriot system trailers. The actual truck is a M983 HEMTT tractor.

m983.jpg

id_hemtt_m983_700_01.jpg

The trailer is pretty accurate for the launcher and tracking antenna trailers...

patriot-missile-operator-us-army-careers.jpg

patriot-radar-deployment1b.jpg

But the OE-349/MRC Antenna Mast Group is usually mounted on back of an M900 series 5 ton truck.

4-19.jpg

patriot-missile-radar1b.jpg

Edited by HeavyArty

hi heavyarty,cheers for reply if you go to the real space section,and look under the patriot missile heading i put in there just for badness,and have a look at the reply i put in theres a bit more info on the kits thanks anyway cheers don,i have finished the other three kits i,ll post the pics,let me know what you think cheers don

hi heavy,a bit of advice,if you dont mind

im building a mobile sam launcher,but the photo i have,out of the new vanguard book,show it on a modified type 63 light tank chassis,have you any thoughts on which tank i can buy to put my launcher on help would be appreciated thanks don.