They appear to be discontinued and no longer readily available.

I was on a quest to obtain Extra Dark Sea Green and PRU Mauve and after the excitement of finding them as a JPS color ...all the links seem to be a dead end.

I was on a quest to obtain Extra Dark Sea Green and PRU Mauve and after the excitement of finding them as a JPS color ...all the links seem to be a dead end.

Phoenix Precision Paints www.phoenix-paints.co.uk do Extra Dark Sea Green, in enamel (not sure about acrylic, but I doubt it, since they're mainly a railway colour company.) P.R.U. Mauve was a mix of 5 parts P.R.U. Pink (an off-white, which nobody makes accurately,) 2 parts P.R.U. Blue, and 1 part Identification Red.

Edgar

Phoenix Precision Paints www.phoenix-paints.co.uk do Extra Dark Sea Green, in enamel (not sure about acrylic, but I doubt it, since they're mainly a railway colour company.) P.R.U. Mauve was a mix of 5 parts P.R.U. Pink (an off-white, which nobody makes accurately,) 2 parts P.R.U. Blue, and 1 part Identification Red.

Edgar

Cheers, at least my search may have a happy ending. I was a bit put off by Phoenix's postage costs but then I saw they sell empty tinlets too! So I ordered a number of them plus their Extra Dark Sea Green & Extra Dark Sea Grey ...thanks.

...and the PRU Mauve I shall have fun creating myself ...how difficult can it be?!

Edited by digglyda

Cheers, at least my search may have a happy ending. I was a bit put off by Phoenix's postage costs but then I saw they sell empty tinlets too! So I ordered a number of them plus their Extra Dark Sea Green & Extra Dark Sea Grey ...thanks.

...and the PRU Mauve I shall have fun creating myself ...how difficult can it be?!

First, catch your pink; it really was that pale.

IXPRpink.jpg