New book sneak peeks

The Kadena book is clearing US Customs in California today. I hope to have it here within the next week or so.

The Scale Hornet will hopefully debut at the IPMS Nationals in August.

Jake

You're welcome. the deciding factor for Pig's book is the printing time. I'm not sure they can get it done in time for the Nationals, but we'll see.

Edited by jmel
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's been done for a while now. I'm just waiting to find time to put it into the queue. Pig's Hornet book is at the printers now and I want to finish one more book project first, then I'll send the SLUF Guide to print.

Jake

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Modern SLUF Guide will debut at the IPMS Nationals this summer. It's taken me a long time to wrap up a few loose ends, and I apologize for the delays. It is finally coming, though, and I hope it'll be worth the wait.

Jake

The Modern SLUF Guide will debut at the IPMS Nationals this summer. It's taken me a long time to wrap up a few loose ends, and I apologize for the delays. It is finally coming, though, and I hope it'll be worth the wait.

Jake

'Bout d**n time! Looking forward to it. Put my name on one.

• 2 weeks later...

Jake

Many thanks mate! Can't wait! I've got the Trumpy 1/32 and all the Zacto bits primed! :banana::yahoo::woo:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jake,

Have you got a firm release date yet or are we able to pre-order?

I'm working as fast as I can, but not yet. I do know it won't be ready for the Nationals as I'd hoped. :( 100% definitely this Fall, though.

I'm working as fast as I can, but not yet. I do know it won't be ready for the Nationals as I'd hoped. :(/> 100% definitely this Fall, though.

Not cool, homey! Not cool! That's gonna cost you a beer or two at Nationals.

Jake, you should be a millionare by now with books going at this price. Plus, the other books should be done too :thumbsup:/>/>

Modern F-4 Guide

Yeah but Jake does not see that money. Plus would any of us buy the book at that price? Makes you wonder how that even reaches to that level. I have read somewhere that the more people look at it, the price goes up. Crazy I say.

I'm pretty sure it's some computer algorithm that creates the prices on Amazon. That's a crazy stupid amount for any book. Even the Phantom Guide. :rolleyes: