CD48018 - F-15SG "Singapore Eagles"

This is more or less the final layout of CD48018, the F-15SG sheet.

Note that it contains enough national markings to do two 1/48 aircraft, but only one set of stencils. F-15SG's use standard F-15E stencilling, and I would rather use the space on the sheet to provide 1/72 and 1/32 bonus markings. The main sheet has 1/72 and 1/32 fin bands at the bottom, and there will be a small add-on sheet with bonus F-15SG main markings in 1/72 and 1/32 scale.

It should be available towards the end of August. I will talk to Wolfpack Design about the possibility of an F-15SG conversion set.

cd48018.jpg

Edited by KursadA

Any info on the release date for the 1/72 Pakistani F-16 decals? Also any timeframe for the 1/72 Middle Eastern sheet? I'm looking forward to adding an Omani, Bahraini,and Moroccan kit to my collection.

Thanks,

Grip

The PAF F-16 decals will be Global Air Power #3. #2 is coming out in late August, so I probably will not release it before October.

The Next Gen Vipers sheet (it was never intended to be a "Middle East" sheet, it just turns out that most next gen Viper customers are there. I will have Singapore on that sheet as well) will not be ready before October at the earliest..

Edited by KursadA

We need a conversion set!

Mark

In 1/32 for the Tamiya F-15E & 1/72 for the Hase kit right? I think in 1/48 we just have to use the Academy F-15K and scratchbuild that triangular "thingy" below the canopy, am I correct?

In 1/32 for the Tamiya F-15E & 1/72 for the Hase kit right? I think in 1/48 we just have to use the Academy F-15K and scratchbuild that triangular "thingy" below the canopy, am I correct?

There's more. It needs a new tail boom, ribbed undercarriage doors, a short blade antenna near the AA refuelling receptacle and a circular antenna between the engine fairings.

I'd much rather start with the Revell kit and slap on a full conversion set. It has a much better shape plus the correct JFS chimneys.

Mark

There's more. It needs a new tail boom, ribbed undercarriage doors, a short blade antenna near the AA refuelling receptacle and a circular antenna between the engine fairings.

I'd much rather start with the Revell kit and slap on a full conversion set. It has a much better shape plus the correct JFS chimneys.

Mark

Thanks, Mark! :thumbsup:

I talked to Wolfpack, expect an announcement about the conversion set soon.

Good work, sir :thumbsup:

I just hope they make them in 1/72 too.

• 1 month later...