If you had to choose one kit...

A real tough question for me. If I really, really had to choose just one kit it would be the Tamiya 1/48 Lancaster, as I'm hoping to convert it into a Lancastrian in Quantas markings. That would keep me occupied for a few years...

Vince

Looking over my stuff, I would say the one model would probably be my long box 2 version of the classic Star Trek 18" USS Enterprise kit from AMT, which has the grain of wheat bulbs for the engines and the saucer. Reason being is while I have obtained and built over versions of the kit, this is the only one I have which includes the orange bussard collector pieces (and I have a better box lid for it now as well). That was a kit which I found for a cheap price quite by accident, yet it was also the one that started me on my quest to document changes made to the kit (which can be found at CultTVman.com).

this is the only one I have which includes the orange bussard collector pieces

The what now??? Not a Trexpert by any means, but never imagined the old girl had a ram-jet option! Nice one -if you're not in a hurry...