SU-25 Boscombe down '92

I have th Monogram/Revell 1/48 SU-25, and whilst researching thproject I have a bit of question. Depending on the photo angle the base color for the forward fuselage looks yellow or even golden brown, yet the instructions state light tan (Testors 1170 which to me looks more of a fleshtone.

Any Ideas anyone? Not looking for exact FS numbers just a rough idea as I just want a nice quick build (for once).

I have th Monogram/Revell 1/48 SU-25, and whilst researching thproject I have a bit of question. Depending on the photo angle the base color for the forward fuselage looks yellow or even golden brown, yet the instructions state light tan (Testors 1170 which to me looks more of a fleshtone.

Any Ideas anyone? Not looking for exact FS numbers just a rough idea as I just want a nice quick build (for once).

Testors 1170 is too much red. The closest to that Russian paint (but not exact match) is BS381 352 Pale Cream. So you can at least use this BS color to find the appropriate one.

AKAN have the exact paint 73140 Желто-песочный (Yellow-sand).

Edited by bungynik