Thanx Veliko, Jesse and Jim :D

Thanx for the support and input during the build all of you guys :D

This is why it´s so fun to post WIPs.

Right now I´m in the middle of final assembly, prolly gonna get it done tonight....

Then it´s a quick clean up of the hobby room and rig for a photoshoot...and then it´s time for another project a quick build this time....

There´s a model show here in Gotheburg 15-16th of Septemeber and I´m aiming for getting another build done before that..

http://artgot.se/

When you wipe the oil off, what do you use? Never done weathering before, but seeing how awesome your tomcat looks, I might give it a try! Superb Tomcat you have there!!!

Thanx VA-115EFR:-D

I use a cloth made from an old cotton t-shirt.

Hi Aigore,

Looks nice! I am fascinated by the speed with which you build your kits. I wish I had so much time for the model building!

Best regards

Gabor

Thanx Gabor :D

Well I´m a very organized builder and I try to do something every day no matter how small a thing, it´s progress no matter what.

I might have less time for modelling for a while now though since I´ll start working on monday after 7 months off work for parental leave and vacation :P

Cheers :D

Hi Aigore,

I have been lurking your build log since the beginning, sorry I have not commented sooner but I wanted to commend you on such a great build. Not until I saw your step by step explanation to build the dreaded Hasegawa Tomcat have I felt confident enough to try to build one myself. Plus, on top of that you have inspired me to build an Ali Cat! :woot.gif: Something I have never considered.

Cheers,

Denis

• 4 years later...