New Decals from Wolfpak

Gents:

The sheets are in, Website updated, Buttons Hot! and the correction for the F-18 are all in the works:

Wanted to Highlight the 6 helo's and other vertical lifters on the sheets so I'm posting the sheet artwork here.

Thanks for your patronage.

Here's what's on the sheets:

Sheet 72-056 AV-8B+ or AV-8B N.A. VMA-513, TAV-203 VMAT-203, A-10A or C 172nd FS, F/A-18C VFA-105, AH-1W HMLA-775, MH-53E HMH-464 and HMH-465. Enough markings to do both CH-53's.

Sheet 72-057 MV-22B VMM-365, F/A-18F VFA-103, F-16C 121st FS, EA-7L VAQ-34, MH-60S HSC-26 Norfolk and MH-60S NAS Whidbey, AH-64A 151st AVN, AC-130U 16th SOS with a kill marking.

SHT72-056ColorInstructions.jpg

SHT72-057ColorInstructions.jpg

Great sheets!! Have to go for both - first one mainly for new dark gray Marine Harrier(and gray whiskey Cobra) and second for Osprey(AMT kit, but only 1/72 I've found)especially with HMM-365 as they were here in T.O. last year. Have Super F looking for decals, and Navy helos are nice too!! Busy, busy, busy times!!

OMG SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY! I will need to pick some up when I have some more liquid cash...

EDIT: I am tired, and maybe a little tipsy, but I believe these are 1/72, right? Any coming out for 48?

G'Day Mark,

Outstanding looking sheets mate I just put my order in for 057 I have been hanging out for a set of AC-130U markings for quite some time your working at nights sheet was too popular they were all gone before I started my search.

On the 130 Subject will the Spectre Resin DIRCM Blisters be re-released at all I keep missing those too!

Cheers

Cairnsy

(Chris)

EDIT: I am tired, and maybe a little tipsy, but I believe these are 1/72, right? Any coming out for 48?

Yes, it is 1/72.

I am not saying Mark is not doing a 1/48 sheet but Mark has said many times he can't sell his sheets in 1/48.

Gents:

Thanks for the kind words. This particular AC-130U did not have the DIRCM blisters. I do have a few in stock so if you wish just go to the Spectre resins pages and order them.

Mark S.

Gents:

Thanks for the kind words. This particular AC-130U did not have the DIRCM blisters. I do have a few in stock so if you wish just go to the Spectre resins pages and order them.

Mark S.

Done! Order placed!

Thanks Mark.

Regards

B

Yes, it is 1/72.

I am not saying Mark is not doing a 1/48 sheet but Mark has said many times he can't sell his sheets in 1/48.

Got it. I was not aware... I will got back to being a goon in the corner. Thanks. :)