Hey guys~!

Still into jet planes but now looking at earlier jet aircraft. My local hobby store does not have any and no way it could order it either.

Anybody got a kit to sell/or trade? US/Canada buyers only; MO only; PM me if willing to help. Thank you.

Edited by Jack Bogart

While waiting for news of the Kikka I have a second request: The Kayaba Ka-1/2 autogyro, 48 scale, AZ Model or other available brand.

Again PM if willing to help.

Edited by Jack Bogart
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Jack

Hasegawa has a Ki61 and 2 versions of a Ki-100 Tony.I think I have a spare Ki-61.I think Nichimo makes one to.Do a google search on 1/48 Ki-61 and Ki-100 Tony and you should find some reviews on the kits.

Brian

Hey guys~!

Still into jet planes but now looking at earlier jet aircraft. My local hobby store does not have any and no way it could order it either.

Anybody got a kit to sell/or trade? US/Canada buyers only; MO only; PM me if willing to help. Thank you.

Check your e-mail.

TIA

Mario

in NYC

Looking for offers from anyone who has this aircraft:

1:48 Mitsubishi G4M "BETTY" Bomber; Tamiya preferred; US or Canada sellers; MO as payment

PM me if interested.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...