NEW! Update set Englishman over Tripoly, for Revell EF-2000, 72-nd

Can I make a request ???

Please make some resin fins for the Trumpeter Su-30MKK kit ....... :pray:

The kit fins are approx 3mm too short.......

Su-30MKK%20019.JPG

It's a pain to scratch-build - with a resin replacement, I could make a whole lineup of MKK's......

Pleeeeeeeeeeeze .....

Ken

PS - There are loads of things I could suggest for Flankers....... but the fins first.

Yes, guys!

This holiday will not end never! :yahoo:

Oleg.

~mIrA3eax.jpg ~mIrA3eay.jpg ~mIrA3eaA.jpg ~mIrA3eaz.jpg ~mIrA3eav.jpg ~mIrA3eaw.jpg

Very nice Oleg, just what Typhoon modeller`s have been asking for.

I`ll be getting some of these when they go on sale.

Nice one! :thumbsup:

Cheers, Ian

Gents,

The markings look pretty good to me. The 56 LGB jet was reassigned and remarked to 17® Sqn after a period in TMF upon it's return. Initally it retained the LGB markings but they have recently been painted out.

The pics have been seen before, but are worth repeating.

IMG_3917.jpg

IMG_4162.jpg

The QRA marked jet is currently in for block 5 upgrade, and should appear with a PIRATE sensor on the forward fuselage, the last F2 to be upgraded to FGR4 standard. Be interesting to see if it keeps the markings as they're right about where the sensor will go. Couple from the last couple of years.

3698392589_327b89b4d3_o.jpg

2639236301_e67da1bb6c_o.jpg

I should be heading upto Coningsby tomorrow morning for a two day trip with the camera with the promise of good weather hopefully.

Gary

Edited by gary1701

I love these Olimp sets. I just got the Rafale update yesterday. The intakes and compressor faces are fantastic. My next build is going to be the AH-1W with the Olimp parts. Does this Typhoon set include a deepened intake?

I saw there is also a 1/48 MH-60S conversion set. Will we be lucky enough to get one in 1/72 also?

Edited by tberres2

Perfekt Oleg,

please also release the pylons separately for the German and other Nations Eurofighter!!

I too would like to be able to buy just the pylons. A major omission on the Revell kit!

Thanks,

Hoops

I can't actually see the photos, but I presume these are decals and pylons? If so, I'll take a couple of sets!

There are decals for mission marked aircraft, pylons, 4 1000lb British GBUs, and a Litening pod. Personally I don't need the bombs or Litening pod ( or really the decals for that matter ), but I could use a couple of sets of pylons for the non-British Eurofighters I want to build.

Hoops

There are decals for mission marked aircraft, pylons, 4 1000lb British GBUs, and a Litening pod. Personally I don't need the bombs or Litening pod ( or really the decals for that matter ), but I could use a couple of sets of pylons for the non-British Eurofighters I want to build.

Hoops

Just be aware that although they're fairly common on RAF jets, the non-UK operators of Typhoon don't carry the pylons very often and the Austrians don't carry them at all because their jets are air-to-air only.

or two! Love to see it in 48th as well

Yes, I'd have a couple of sets in 48th as well as 72nd!

• 2 months later...