F3H-2M Demon AZModel 1:48

Hi, I finally completed, generally poorly built, the elements do not fit together, do not hold geometry. Although I include a set number of allowances to the poor, no gimmicks. I added some modifications of each other, acquired flaps, folded wing, opened the aero brakes. Lighting was done with a transparent plastic material. You think that probably as clean, but not in addition to typical fume stains were applied fell into my eyes, some traces of use.

DSCF6974.jpg

DSCF6972.jpg

DSCF6970.jpg

DSCF6968.jpg

DSCF6967.jpg

DSCF6964.jpg

DSCF6963.jpg

DSCF6961.jpg

DSCF6960.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nicely built. Love the base.

I don't want to take anything away from your awesome build, but since this is critique corner.... I think the aircraft is a tad too... clean. You've got the nice black "soot" just above the "NAVY" marking, but the rest of the aircraft looked like it just came out of the paint shop.

Unfortunately, I did not find clear pictures of dirty copies, the most conspicuous just fume stains were applied.

I haven't seen many pictures of "dirty" F3H's. They stayed pretty clean. I think you have a nice finish to it. I do understand the previous post about making it a tad more dirty. I think is has more to do with tonal variation than actually being dirty. That's really hard to do! Again, you did a wonderful job on this kit.

Edited by Darren Roberts