F-35B sprue shots..

Looks really nice. Never built a Kitty Hawk model before (never heard of the brand to be honest with you). How well do they go together?

This is only their second model kit. The F-94C was their first, released earlier this year IIRC. I haven't seen any of those built up yet.

Both kits look good on the sprues for sure, and Kitty Hawk is at least releasing kits we don't have available. I'll buy one of these when it comes out.

I'm glad to see they aren't pumping out yet another ME-109 or P-51 like some of the other kit makers have been doing lately. Pretty much all the WWII fighters have been done to death. We need some more cold war fighters and bombers on the market.

Edited by dmk0210

This is only their second model kit. The F-94C was their first, released earlier this year IIRC. I haven't seen any of those built up yet.

Both kits look good on the sprues for sure, and Kitty Hawk is at least releasing kits we don't have available. I'll buy one of these when it comes out.

I'm glad to see they aren't pumping out yet another ME-109 or P-51 like some of the other kit makers have been doing lately. Pretty much all the WWII fighters have been done to death. We need some more cold war fighters and bombers on the market.

Agree wholeheartedly!

Interesting that the decal sheet has hinomarus and South Korean roundels, too. I wonder what all the full-colour roundels are for, though...

Looks pretty good though, so far. Now for an A... ;)

Does this kit have the same "Stealth Armor" as the Hasegawa Raptor? The surface doesn't look smooth. That could just be me though. Also, this is going to have a weapons bay, right? They're just not showing any weapon-bay sprues or the bottom half of the airplane?