Just remember that MO vipers was Block 52's that means small mouth and PW engine.

You will get all you need from the F-16C/N Agressor verson, and also the Thunderbirds boxing.

Rog. I have this nozzle in the cart: http://www.squadron.com/ItemDetails.asp?item=EU648004&Submit3=Go

I'm not too concerned with it being a big mouth at this point. I'm already going to sink $100+ in this kit. Do you know if that is a good nozzle?

Edited by Doughboy

Just remember that MO vipers was Block 52's that means small mouth and PW engine.

You will get all you need from the F-16C/N Agressor verson, and also the Thunderbirds boxing.

I've not seen the 1/48 Tamiya F-16 kits to know what's in the box, but I've read here that the 52 also uses the heavyweight gear with bulged main gear doors, and in 1/32 you need to cross kit the 50 with the Thunderbird to get there. You'll have the parts for a 52 and a GE engined 30.

BMH in the F-16 C/N boxing there is both veriants of landing gear, doors and both engine configs. so that's by far the easiest and most economical way to go.

in '32nd it's abit harder. But I'd recon gettn the thunderbird + aftermarket heavy gear + doors would be a way to go.