How do I order replacement parts for the Zvezda 787, kit # 7008, the fuselage in the kit I have is badly warped.

send an Email to them and add a picture of the damage to the kit and the should reply to you. it is the same process as if you were dealing with revel or airfix.

send an Email to them and add a picture of the damage to the kit and the should reply to you. it is the same process as if you were dealing with revel or airfix.

Strange, did exactly what you said,last year, for some defective parts on 109 F.... without any luck.

Wrong Email adress maybe ?

• 9 months later...

Hi ALL,

sadly enough i'm having a bit of trouble dealing with zvezda and thier marketing company at the moment telling me to go through the my local distributor in OZ.

i will keep you all informed on the process in getting replacement parts. i hope they see the light.

scoops

Hi All,

i finall got a reply from Zvezda requesting the part number and they will be sending me the parts as a replacement for the damage part.

email to:office@hobby-pro.com

HOBBY-PRO MARKETING GmbH

Am Leonhardbach 7

A-8010 Graz / Austria

Tel. +43 316 323400

Fax. +43 316 323119

and don't forget their Facebook page as point of contact for them.

scoops

• 3 months later...

Hi All,

I have just recevied two new trees of parts for My Boeing 747-800i today. i was execpting just to recevied two new sets of fan blades not two whole trees of engine parts.

best bet is to use their facebook pages. it took some time but it happens

scoops